Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun Family at the barn

Isn't this family so cute!!! Maybe we're bias because we're related, but I swear these are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen! Thanks Amber, hope you guys like them!










2 comments:

  1. Holly,

    You are awesome!!! These turned out great!! Thanks for your time and efforts you and Brooke spent with our family. Tell Brooke she is also amazingly talented!!! And that she is the "bomb-diggity!!!

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Reid!! I am so happy that I found your blog! You are so amazing, I loved Devin's pictures and I love all of these too! I wish I would have known that you did this! My mom has been wanting a new family photo so we can have all the new additions to the family in it, so i will have her call you! That would be so fun! I'm so glad that I got to talk to you for a minute last night! I love your family!

    ReplyDelete